I’m a Developer for Web and Mobile; creating Websites, Web Applications, and Mobile Applications.
For the last few years I’ve been working with prestigious companies and I’m currently working for Murphy Thompson Moore LLP, a Legal and General Services company, whilst finishing my BSc Web Systems Design and Development degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
I’m currently based in Salford, a region of Greater Manchester in the United Kingdom.
If you want to contact me, use my Contact page or click on to my social media links and say hello.
BSc Web Systems Design - Sheffield Hallam
This is one of the few specialist courses in the UK focused on Web Technologies. Key Areas of Study:
- HTML5, CSS3
- user interface design
- web-based systems architecture
- web security
- creative and critical thinking.
- computer architecture
- design and development of database systems
- computer networking
- project management
- web frameworks including HTML5UP and Bootstrap
- journal and thesis writing
- information management (second year elective)
- mobile application development (final year elective)
- cloud databases and cloud computing (final year elective)
BTEC National Diploma Level 3 - Mid-Cheshire College
This course is a strong foundation to build onto with University education or Apprenticeships. Course included the following modules:
- Communication and Employability Skills for IT
- Computer Systems
- Information Systems
- Project Planning with IT
- Database Design
- Spreadsheet Modelling
- Customisation of Web Pages
- Software Design and Development
- Human Computer Interaction
- Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Networks
- Website Production
- Event Driven Programming
GCSEs A to C - Verdin High School
All relevant GCSEs to A-C levels, proof of qualification on request.